Santa's Seaside Village presented by Catch 31
Atlantic Avenue & 30th Street
Santa’s Seaside Village will be open from 2:00pm-10:00pm Thursdays-Sundays from November 27 through December 27:
A new holiday tradition has come to Hampton Roads this winter! Santa’s Seaside Village, presented by Catch 31 Restaurant, has set up shop at Atlantic Avenue & 30th Street to delight the young and young-at-heart with animated displays, shopping, live entertainment, and Santa Claus himself… all with a “beachy” twist!
- Walk through the animated displays in our giant tent.
- See Santa’s elves busily building, packing, and shipping toys to be delivered on Christmas Eve to boys and girls everywhere.
- Feast on pretzels, popcorn, and cookies, and sample the goodies in Santa’s Sweet Shoppe.
- Enjoy live entertainment like carolers, storytelling, and arts and crafts demonstrations on select days.
- Shop at the quaint merchandise booths in our Merchant Square and select your holiday presents!
- Take a spin on the carnival rides and thrill to the holiday lights and decorations at Santa’s Seaside Village.
- Best of all, visit with Santa and take a photo as a reminder of your family’s visit at Santa’s Seaside Village!
Santa’s Seaside Village is conveniently located next to the 30th Street public parking garage. Combined with a visit to McDonald’s Holiday Lights at the Beach, families are presented with a unique and gratifying holiday experience sure to be remembered!
Click here for $1 Off Coupon: $1 Off Coupon
- $4 per person
- $10 family 4-pack (4 tickets; each additional ticket will be $3)
- Children 2 and under free.
- Carnival rides and pony rides require separate tickets.
Make it a combo! Visit Santa’s Seaside Village AND drive through McDonald’s Holiday Lights at the Beach for $20! More information at: Santa's Seaside Village
Siebert Realty - "The Beach People"
Sandbridge Beach, Virginia Beach, VA
877-422-2200 / 757-426-6200